This is a delicious, lemon-flavoured fish oil (omega-3) with a lovely tangy lemon taste (no fishiness at all - promise!). This fish oil is a totally clean, stable, whole body fish oil with 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients. Each 5ml teaspoon will provide 673mg of EPA and 462.5mg of DHA.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
This liquid fish oil contains excellent levels of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. This lemon flavoured oil comes from whole body fish (no livers) and is guaranteed to be clean, stable and free from pollutants.
- This is a delicious, liquid, lemon-flavoured fish oil (omega-3) supplement in 100ml bottles
- This oil is whole body fish oil with a lovely, tangy lemon taste (no fishiness at all - promise!)
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals etc. (detection is now possible in parts per million)
- Contains 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- With a taste that children enjoy, the oil can be taken straight from a spoon or mixed with yoghurt
- This fish oil is ideal for all family members including babies over six months of age
- Great value and quality - one bottle provides 80 daily doses for a child aged six to ten years and 40 daily doses for older children and adults (at our recommended doses)
- One 5ml teaspoon provides 673mg of EPA and 462.5mg of DHA
- Made from whole oily fish including sardine, anchovy, mackerel and herring
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
DHA contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- the maintenance of normal vision
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to twelve months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the maintenance of normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of blood triglyceride levels (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA)
EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fish body oil (from herring, sardine, anchovy and mackerel); antioxidant (d-alpha tocopherol), flavouring (natural green lemon extract in a base of extra virgin olive oil).
Babies up to a year old = 1ml
Children aged 1-2 years = 1.5ml
Children aged 3-5 years = 2ml
Children aged 6-10 years = 2.5ml
Children aged over 11 years & adults = up to 5ml
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinners, consult your doctor first. Fish oil should not be taken by people with sensitivities to fish.
D-alpha tocopherol, natural green lemon extract, extra virgin olive oil.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX