Improved P5P extra is a comprehensive high potency Vitamin B complex formula.P5P extra contains good levels of Vitamin B6 (25mg) and other B vitamins which complement the functions of vitamin B6 such as Vitamin B12 ( as methylcobalamin). Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regulation of hormonal activity and homocysteine metabolism.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency B-complex formula with vitamin C and GTF chromium.
- P5P Extra contains good levels of vitamin B6 (25mg) and other B vitamins which complement the functions of vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal: energy-yielding metabolism; functioning of the nervous system; homocysteine metabolism; psychological function, red blood cell formation; immune system function and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal: psychological function; energy yielding metabolism and functioning of the nervous system. Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal: energy yielding metabolism; functioning of the nervous system; homocysteine metabolism; psychological function; red blood cell formation; immune system function. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in cell division
- Other B vitamins are included and their complementary functions include: vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system and psychological function; vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance, synthesis of some neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Vitamin B1 (as benfotiamine)||100mg||*|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||16mg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||100mg||1667|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250µg||10000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), vitamin B1, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), silicon dioxide, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 capsule daily
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long term intake of 10mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX