This supplement contains 100% natural isoflavones made from soy germ. Studies carried out with the soy ingredient we use in Phyto-Flavone show that it has positive effects on bone and heart health and also improves gut micro-flora.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Phyto-Flavone contains 100% natural soy isoflavones from soy germ
- Soy isoflavones can interact with oestrogen receptors in the body
- Soy isoflavones are often taken during and after the menopause, for example by people experiencing hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms
- Phyto-Flavone is not only a source of the isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein, it also provides 40 additional nutrients including phytosterols, saponins, phenolic components, lecithin, oligosaccharides, vitamin E complex and folate
- Phyto-Flavone has found the balance between offering a sufficiently high concentration of isoflavones, whilst at the same time preserving the precious matrix of soy components
- Phyto-Flavone contains 500mg of soy germ powder
- Easy to take capsules
|Yielding Soy Isoflavones||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Soy germ powder (providing: daidzein, glycitein and genistein), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell); microcrystalline cellulose; silicon dioxide.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for those with an allergy to soy.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX