Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Antioxidants protect cells from free radicals, which contribute to ageing and disease. Cell-Active Glutathione Complex includes antioxidants along with N-acetyl L carnitine which is involved in cell energy production.
- N-acetyl L carnitine: An important amino acid that is a vital component of energy metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing energy the cell needs to perform its metabolic activities
- Alpha lipoic acid: An antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C, E and glutathione to defend cells against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue and is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production.
- Glutathione: An important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body, providing protection from free radicals and peroxides. This antioxidant is essential in helping the body's cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity. It also has an important role in detoxification pathways and healthy function of the liver and intestinal tract
- Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb rosemary was known for supporting memory. The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides
- Each capsule comprises 12.5mg of the herb rosemary which contains lipid-soluble antioxidant flavonoids. This product also contains 50mg of Ginkgo biloba of which the active component is Ginkgolide
Liposomal Glutathione for dental support
- Glutathione can effectively scavenge free radicals both directly and through enzymatic reaction. It can also maintain antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (i.e. active) forms. Studies have demonstrated high concentrations of glutathione in gingival crevicular fluid (fluid in gum crevices), saliva, serum and gingival tissues of healthy individuals
- Periodontal disease (periodontitis) is a chronic condition that is estimated to affect 10-15% of the world population. It is a major cause of tooth loss and associated with increased (aberrant) inflammation in response to plaque biofilm, produced by bacteria, and decreased antioxidant activity in saliva, resulting in loss of periodontal and bone support
- Until now, oral supplementation with glutathione has been difficult. Supplements need to be in a ‘liposomal’ form to cross cell membranes and be used inside cells
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba 50:1 extract (Equivalent to 1250mg of whole Ginkgo)||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary Leaf 10:1 extract (Equivalent to 125mg of whole Rosemary)||12.5mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl l-carnitine; alpha lipoic acid; ginkgo biloba; rosemary leaf extract; cell-active glutathione; resveratrol; hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Vegetarians and vegans
People taking prescription medications should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX