Food State Selenium yeast has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of Selenium. Food State Selenium is far better absorbed and used by the body than inorganic selenium. Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A Food State Selenium supplement providing 100µg of elemental selenium per tablet. Food State Selenium yeast has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of selenium.
- This Food State Selenium supplement is presented to the body complete with all the amino acids and other phytonutrients with which this mineral is found in food
- Food State Selenium is effectively a natural, organic form of the mineral and the European Food Standards Agency has documented it as being the safest and most bio-effective form
- Long-term total selenium intake from all sources should not exceed 400µg per day
Selenium contributes to:
- normal spermatogenesis
- the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- the normal function of the immune system
- normal thyroid function
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it is therefore an antioxidant
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; microcrystalline cellulose; vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide; sodium carboxymethylcellulose
1 tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
microcrystalline cellulose; vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide; sodium carboxymethylcellulose
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX