Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin as well as the normal metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein. Cytoplan Biotin is a Food State supplement which provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Biotin is a Food State supplement which provides nutrients in the same form as those in food.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin that is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being provided in the diet
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin as well as normal macronutrient metabolism (macronutrients include fats, proteins and carbohydrates)
- Our Food State Biotin tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
Biotin contributes to:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- The maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- The normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The maintenance of normal hair
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Corn meal concentrate providing biotin; sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vegetable stearic acid.
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vegetable stearic acid.
Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX