Our Boswellia provides 400mg of Boswellia serrata per capsule providing 260mg boswellic acids. Legislation prohibits us from talking about herbs and their applications, however, there is a wealth of information available online about the uses of these over many years.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Our Boswellia provides 400mg of Boswellia serrata per capsule, providing 260mg boswellic acids.
- Boswellia serrata is a plant native to much of India as well as Northern Africa and the Middle East
- Boswellia serrata naturally contains chemical constituents including Î²-boswellic acid, acetyl-Î²-boswellic acid, 11-keto-Î²-boswellic acid and acetyl-11-keto-Î²-boswellic acid Legislation prohibits us from talking about herbs and their appications, however there is a wealth of information available online on the uses of these over many years
|Providing Boswellic Acids||260mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Boswellia Seratta extract (65% Boswellic acids), rice extract, bamboo silica powder, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Rice extract, bamboo silica powder, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX