- High-potency formula
- 100mg diindolylmethane (DIM)
- For healthy oestrogen balance in both men and women
- With phosphatidyl choline for enhanced absorption
- Contains calcium d glucarate to facilitate detoxification pathways
h4>DIM (diindolylmethane) is a metabolite of a phytochemical called indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and cabbage. Cell-Active DIM combines DIM with calcium D-glucarate.
- DIM is a lipophilic (oil soluble) compound. We have therefore also included phosphatidylcholine (lecithin) in this product
- This product includes calcium D-glucarate. One of the biotransformation pathways in the liver, called glucuronidation, uses glucarate as a substrate. During glucuronidation the compound to be eliminated is attached (i.e. conjugated) to glucuronic acid; it can then be excreted through the bile or urine
- This product should only be used under the guidance of a medical doctor or qualified practitioner
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Diindolylmethane (DIM), Calcium D-Glucarate, Alfalfa, Phosphatidyl Choline, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)
1 capsule daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians & Vegans
If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
GMO, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place