Cytoplan Cyto-Renew contains acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rosemary, Gingko biloba and CoQ10. Acetyl L-carnitine is an amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism playing a major role in fat metabolism. Coenzme Q10 (CoQ10) is synthesised in the body and, again, it is important for energy production. Levels may decline with age and with statin use.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Ageing occurs when the energy producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, the accumulation of cellular debris, and the eventual death of the cell. Cyto-Renew includes acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rosemary, Gingko biloba and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Acetyl L carnitine is an important amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism playing a major role in fat metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle, for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of cells
- Alpha lipoic acid is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue
- Each capsule of Cyto-Renew comprises 25mg of the herb rosemary which contains lipid-soluble flavonoids. Cyto-Renew also contains Gingko biloba, of which the active component is gingkolide
- CoQ10 (also known as ubiquinone) is synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of energy production systems in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and it can become depleted as we get older. The heart muscle uses significant quantities of CoQ10, as it is permanently active. Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba extract 50:1||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary extract 5:1||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), N-acetyl L-cysteine, coenzyme Q10, gingko biloba, rosemary, silicon dioxide.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide.
Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX