Cyto Gold -120 tablets
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- A one-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- High in B vitamins, it also provides good levels of other vitamins and all minerals, including calcium and magnesium
- Now with 20µg of vitamin D
- Each Cyto Gold tablet contains 2mg Iron, which is a safe level for men and post-menopausal women to take
- Universal application - suitable for anyone and everyone
- The tablets are scored and break easily in two for anyone who prefers to swallow small tablets
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
|Beta Carotene||2.0 mg||*|
|Vitamin D3||20.0 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||5.0 mg||42|
|Vitamin C||20.00 mg||25|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.4 mg||127|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.60 mg||114|
|Niacin (B3)||16.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||143|
|Folic Acid (Food State)||200.00 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||1.0 µg||40|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin K||60.00 µg||80|
|Chromium (g.t.f.)||80.00 µg||200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Children from aged 5-11 years = ยฝ tablet daily. People of 75kg or less = 1 tablet daily. People over 75kg = 1ยฝ tablets daily.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat; starch, gluten; soy; live yeast; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX