Doggie Be Smarter
Doggie Be Smarter is a specially formulated comprehensive multi-nutrient and herbal complex for dogs. This supplement features vitamins B1, B6, folic acid and B12 and co-enzyme Q10. The herbs in the formula are Bacopa monnieri and Ginkgo biloba. Bacopa has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine. L-carnitine is also included.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Doggie Be Smarter is a specially formulated comprehensive multi-nutrient and herbal complex for dogs.
- Vitamins B1, B6, folic acid and B12 are involved in processes relevant to psychological and cognitive function
- Co-enzyme Q10 is an important nutrient with antioxidant properties
- The herbs in the formula are Bacopa monnieri and Ginkgo biloba. Bacopa has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine
- L-carnitine is also included
- Doggie Be Smarter contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
|Ginkgo Biloba (equivalent to 500mg of herb powder)||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Bacopa monnieri, L-Carnitine, Ginkgo biloba extract 5:1, coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), dicalcium phosphate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Toy (up to 5kg): ½ capsule daily
Small (5-12kg):½ capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 2 capsules daily
Extra large (over 45kg): 3 capsules daily.
To be taken with food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX