For Women and children aged 8 years and over. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins including Folic acid as methylfolate and B12 as methylcobalamin,10ug of vitamin D3 and trace minerals. This formula comes in easy to swallow capsules.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Small easy to swallow capsules - ideal as an older children’s multivitamin and mineral. Provides good levels of B-complex vitamins including folic acid as methylfolate and B12 as methylcobalamin alongside vitamins D3, C, E and K2.
- This supplement has good levels of minerals including selenium (50µg), copper (0.5mg) and zinc (3mg). These trace minerals all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It also includes 3mg of iron per tablet and 40µg of chromium and 30 µg of iodine.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development in children, chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels, and iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones, cognitive function, and growth of children.
- Contains 25mg of Magnesium. Magnesium contributes the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
|Vitamin A||250ug/831 i.u||31|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||5mg||83|
|Folic acid as 5-MTHF||50µg||25|
|Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin||50µg||2000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate),magnesium(from citrate),Vitamin B1(thiamin Hcl), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin),vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate),Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide),Vitamin B6, Iron(as ferrous fumerate),Zinc (from citrate), vitamin E (from succinate), Magnesium (from citrate) beta carotene (dunaliella salina),PABA, copper (as copper sulphate),Vitamin B7 (as d-biotin), vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), folic acid (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate),vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), selenium (as L-selenomethianine),chromium(from yeast), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin K2(MK-7),vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol from lichen).
One capsule per 25kg body weight daily as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegans and Vegetarians
GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX