Acidophilus Plus contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and a further eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS). Ideal for children aged four years upwards and adults up to their early 40s. It can also be taken by older adults but we generally recommend our Fos-A-Dophilus for over 40s. Does not require refrigeration.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Acidophilus Plus contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and a further eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
- The strains included in Acidophilus Plus are Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactococcus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum and Streptococcus thermophilus
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure, naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- One Acidophilus Plus capsule provides on average 35mg of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and a culture of 3.5 billion live native bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- The nine native bacterial strains in this supplement means it is ideal for children aged four years upwards and adults up to their early 40s. For those aged 40 plus please look at our Fos-A-Dophilus product
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Lactobacillus acidophilus ROO52; lactococcus lactis R1058; lactobacillus rhamnosus ROO11; lactobacillus casei RO215; lactobacillus plantarum R1O12; bifidobacterium breve ROO7O; bifidobacterium bifidum ROO71; bifidobacterium longum RO175; streptococcus thermophilus; fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS); Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell); potato starch; ascorbic acid. *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or as directed by a practitioner.
For those travelling: Start taking Acidophilus Plus for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), potato starch, ascorbic acid.
Wheat; yeast; gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Product has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX