Psyllium Husk Capsules
Cytoplan Psyllium Husk Capsules comprise the seed coatings from Plantago ovata, which are cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed, and importantly free from solvents. As psyllium husks pass through the digestive tract they turn into a gel which expands considerably. It is important to drink adequate water at the same time as taking psyllium husks – 200 to 250ml of water with each two capsules.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Psyllium Husk is cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and importantly, contains no solvents.
- Psyllium husks are a form of dietary fibre
- The government recommends daily consumption of around 30g of fibre. Fibre is found in foods such as vegetables, fruit, cereals, nuts and seeds, and is important for bowel regularity. Most people do not consume enough fibre
- As psyllium husks pass through the digestive tract they turn into a gel, which expands considerably
- Cytoplan Psyllium Husk capsules include the seed coatings from Plantago ovata which are cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and contain no solvents
- It is important to drink adequate water when taking psyllium fibre. For each two capsules, consume 200 to 250ml of water at the same time
|Psyllium husk||700 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Psyllium husk powder, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
1-4 capsules daily with a large glass of water, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX