Essential Fatty Acids
The health benefits of oily fish can be mainly attributed to its fatty acid content. When we ingest Omega 3 our body breaks the fatty acids down to 2 other fatty acids termed ‘EPA’ and ‘DHA’ and these are the components our body uses for many essential activities such as the maintenance o...
The health benefits of oily fish can be mainly attributed to its fatty acid content. When we ingest Omega 3 our body breaks the fatty acids down to 2 other fatty acids termed ‘EPA’ and ‘DHA’ and these are the components our body uses for many essential activities such as the maintenance of normal vision, normal brain function and the normal function of the heart.
All our fish oil Omega 3 supplements contain excellent levels of EPA & DHA. They are all made from whole oily fish, we do not use fish livers and our supplements have NO trace of any of the oceans pollutants. We also recommend our pure Krill Oil Capsules - Krill are the most bio effective natural sources of beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids EPA/ DHA.
Essential Fatty Acids
- Celadrin® is a plant-based supplement for joint pain and inflammation - especially for small joints such as hands and feet
- Celadrin® is a patented combination of fatty acids which support the integrity of cell membranes in the body thus balancing the inflammatory process and reducing pain
- This vegan Celadrin® contains fatty acids from a plant-based source (sustainably sourced palm oil)
- Celadrin Cream
- Celadrin® Cream is a high potency vegan product
- Can be included as part of your joint health programme
- Celadrin is typically used for issues of joint mobility and flexibility.
- Cell-Active Phospholec
£14.20 fromIn stock
- This supplement comprises high potency soya lecithin granules
- Lecithin describes a naturally-occurring mixture of phospholipids; the phospholipids contain essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), phosphorus, choline, inositol and glycerol
- The phophatidyl choline level (30-25%) in our supplement makes it one of the most potent and cost-effective lecithins on the market
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Cytoplan Cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil yields 500mg of Omega 6 per gluten-free capsule
- High in Omega 6 fatty acids linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Fatty acids are as important as vitamins and minerals, but not all can be made in the body, and essential fatty acids have to be supplied in our food or by supplement
- Many women choose to supplement with Evening Primrose Oil around the time of their period or during the menopause
- Fish Oil Capsules
£14.30 fromIn stock
- Cytoplan high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA per 1000mg
- Our Fish Oils are guaranteed to be clean, stable & free from pollutants
- Fatty acids (EPA and DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
- Krill Oil
- Krill are the most bioeffective natural sources of beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids EPA/ DHA
- Also contains high levels of Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant and Choline, used in neurotransmitter synthesis
- Krill Oil nutrients contribute to the normal function of the heart and comprise antioxidant properties
- This is a delicious, lemon-flavoured fish oil (Omega 3) with a lovely tangy lemon taste
- This Fish Oil is a totally clean, stable, whole body fish oil with 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc
- Omega 3 Vegan
- Omega 3 from Marine Algae - An ideal vegan source of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Two capsules will provide 334.0mg DHA and 166mg EPA (on average)
- This supplement will therefore provide excellent daily levels of Omega 3 for a minimum of 30 days.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil
- This supplement comprises 500 ml of cold pressed organic flaxseed oil
- The fresh oil of the flax seed is the richest omega 3 edible oil, containing on average 55% linolenic acid
- Cytoplan liquid flax seed oil is grown in the UK in a certified organic facility