Family Formula 5 tablets will provide on average:
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00µg||50|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with vitamin E, vitamin D, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, ferrous fumerate, cupric sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride, and sodium molybdate; vegetable stearic acid; inositol; thiamine; niacin; pantothenic acid; riboflavin; choline; para-amino-benzoic acid, beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; vitamin B6; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; folic acid as methylfolate; biotin; vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin K incorporated in alfalfa concentrate, tablet coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
- Children aged from 5-6 years = 1 tablet daily.
- Children aged from 7-8 years = 2 tablets daily.
- Children aged from 9-10 years = 3 tablets daily.
- Children aged from 11-13 years = 4 tablets daily.
- Teenagers aged 14-19 years and lightweight adults = 4-5 tablets daily.
- Ladies weighing more than 60kg (approx 9st) = 5 tablets.
- Men = 6 tablets daily.
Ideally, the dose should be split where more than one tablet is recommended, and taken at breakfast time and lunchtime.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; gluten; soy; live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.