Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A Food State formula suitable for all the family supplied as small and easy-to-take tablets containing a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals necessary for daily health.
• This is a complete Food State multivitamin & mineral formula suitable for all the family – uniquely providing nutrients in the same form as those found in food
• Supplied as small, easy-to-take tablets
• Each tablet contains a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals for daily health
• Family Formula contains optimal mineral levels including excellent levels of Selenium
• High in vitamin C
• High levels of B vitamins to help with life in the fast lane
• A high but optimal level of vitamin D in line with recent study data highlighting the importance of this vitamin
• This is a low iron formula
• This supplement comprises a food base of ‘lactobacillus bulgaricus’ a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00µg||50|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with vitamin E, vitamin D, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, ferrous fumerate, cupric sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride, and sodium molybdate; vegetable stearic acid; inositol; thiamine; niacin; pantothenic acid; riboflavin; choline; para-amino-benzoic acid, beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; vitamin B6; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; folic acid as methylfolate; biotin; vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin K incorporated in alfalfa concentrate, tablet coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
- Children aged from 5-6 years = 1 tablet daily. - Children aged from 7-8 years = 2 tablets daily. - Children aged from 9-10 years = 3 tablets daily. - Children aged from 11-13 years = 4 tablets daily. - Teenagers aged 14-19 years and lightweight adults = 4-5 tablets daily. - Ladies weighing more than 60kg (approx 9st) = 5 tablets. - Men = 6 tablets daily. Ideally, the dose should be split where more than one tablet is recommended, and taken at breakfast time and lunchtime.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
Wheat; gluten; soy; live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX