Food State Iron, providing 10mg of iron per tablet, is presented to the body in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus and thus is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement. Food State Vitamin C and molybdenum are also included. Vitamin C increases iron absorption. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Food State Iron is presented to the body in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus and is a gentle, well absorbed supplement.
- This product also contains Food State vitamin C and molybdenum. Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Molybdenum forms part of the enzyme involved in iron utilisation
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Iron contributes to:
- the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron contributes to normal:
- oxygen transport in the body
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- energy-yielding metabolism
- immune system function
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
Iron has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C combined with citrus pulp, inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with iron (as ferrous fumarate) and molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX