Wholefood Calcium is an organic seaweed harvested off Ireland’s southwest coast. It carries Organic Trust Certification, with no additives and yields 200mg of elemental organic calcium per capsule along with 14mg of magnesium.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Wholefood Calcium is an organic seaweed product, harvested off Ireland’s south-west coast. Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and contains no additives.
- Each capsule yields 200mg of elemental organic calcium plus 14mg of magnesium
- Increased amounts of calcium may be needed for women during pregnancy, lactation and post-menopause
- Wholefood Calcium is an organic calcified seaweed with a porous and hydrolysed surface area because of years in the ocean. This helps it to be very soluble in the acid conditions of the stomach. Calcium carbonate, conversely is not soluble and there is concern that high doses may increase the risk of kidney stones and arterial calcification
Calcium contributes to normal:
- muscle function
- blood clotting
- energy-yielding metabolism
- digestive enzyme function
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Calcified seaweed (Lithothamnium calcareum) powder providing calcium, magnesium and trace levels of other minerals, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX