Zinc & Copper
Food State Zinc and Copper provides 15mg of zinc per tablet along with 1mg of copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body and is present in all tissues. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism, immune system function and the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Food State Zinc is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites and an excess of zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal:
- skin, hair, nails and bone
- testosterone levels in the blood
Zinc contributes to normal:
- fertility and reproduction
- cognitive function
- immune system function
- protein synthesis
- acid-base balance
- carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of vitamin A
- metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus* combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), glycerin, stearic acid, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate. *Beneficially combined in a base of Lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
One tablet daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), glycerin, stearic acid, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX