Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- MSM (Organic sulphur) is vital in the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin (disulphide bonds) - which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, internal membranes, skin, hair and nails
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur. Our skin, hair and nails all have a high sulphur content
- This supplement comprises 60 tablets of MSM; with 1000mg of MSM (Methy Sulphonyl Methane) per tablet
- This MSM supplement is suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- This supplement is Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
This supplement comes in two sizes – you are viewing the page for the bottle comprising 60 tablets; for the larger size: MSM (Organic sulphur), 180 tablets.
Nutritionists previously thought it was unlikely that we could become deficient in sulphur levels. During the last few decades, however, a number of factors have taken their toll:
- Over-farming of land, leading to deficiencies in the food chain
- Long-term storage of foods
- More processed and preserved foods
- A large increase in the use of fast foods and pre-prepared foods
As a consequence few people eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis. Sulphur amino acids should also be available from complex proteins in our normal diet. However, some nutritionists now suggest that taking a sulphur supplement is beneficial.
MSM is taken as a dietary supplement to restore organic sulphur levels so the body has the correct building blocks to repair and restore normal functions wherever possible.
Dietary Sources of MSM
Dietary sources of MSM include meat, fish, poultry, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, grains, beans, legumes and unpasteurised milk (approx 2 to 6 parts per million), and coffee (approx 1.5 parts per million).
|(Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Methyl sulphonyl methane, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
1-3 MSM tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Wheat; yeast; gluten; soy; dairy; added colourings; sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX