A Food State™ formula suitable for the family (adults and children aged 8 and upwards) in the form of small, easy-to-take tablets containing a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals. Food State™ supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Ideal for those looking for a multivitamin and mineral formula with higher levels of vitamin C to support the immune system - 3 tablets provide 300mg of vitamin C.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A Food State™ formula suitable for the family (adults and children aged 8 and upwards) in the form of small, easy-to-take tablets containing a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals.
- High in vitamin C (300mg per 3 tablets), with good levels of B vitamins including the active forms of folic acid and vitamin B12
- Contains vitamin D3, the ‘sunshine vitamin’
- Vitamins C, E and selenium are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- Contains vitamin C, vitamin D and selenium all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Includes a comprehensive range of trace minerals
- This is a low iron formula. Children and post-menopausal women may need additional iron
- This Food State™ multivitamin and mineral provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Beta Carotene||2.1mg||*|
|Folic Acid as 5-MTHF||30µg||15|
|VItamin B12 as methylcobalamin||24µg||960|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp; inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with vitamin E, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, chromium III chloride, ferrous fumarate providing iron, copper sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium molybdate providing molybdenum, potassium iodide providing iodine, vitamin K1 combined in alfalfa concentrate, vitamin D3; beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; mineral-enhanced yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) providing selenium and boron; vitamin B1 as thiamine hydrochloride; inositol; vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) as calcium pantothenate; vitamin B3 as nicotinamide; vitamin B2 (riboflavin); choline bitartrate; para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA); vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride; folic acid as 5-methyltetrahydrolic acid; vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin; biotin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, glycerol, HPMC (vegetable cellulose).
Children 6 & over and teenagers: 1-2 tablets daily with or without food as a food supplement or as direct by a practitioner. Adults: 3 tablets daily with or without food or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegans and vegetarians.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX