Foundation Formula 1
A superb two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula - ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women. It has excellent levels of trace minerals plus B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and 1-3,1-6 beta glucan.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women: a superb, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula.
- This supplement includes B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K; all these nutrients are at excellent levels
- Foundation Formula 1 also has good levels of trace minerals - selenium and zinc as well as chromium. It includes iron at 7mg per two tablet dose
- It also includes the trace minerals iodine, boron, copper, manganese and molybdenum
- With 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan (also included in our Immunovite supplement)
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women to support all stages of pregnancy and beyond. Alternatively see also our Pregna-Plan multivitamin and mineral, which has been specifically formulated for pregnancy and which has higher levels of certain nutrients
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||7.5mg||536|
|Folic Acid as L-Methylfolate||400.0μg||200|
|Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin||60.0μg||2400|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||100.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: magnesium citrate, para amino benzoic acid (PABA), ferrous fumarate (providing iron), zinc citrate, copper sulphate, manganese chloride, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide (providing iodine), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), and sodium molybdate (providing molybdenum); vitamin C combined in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; beta-carotene combined in carrot concentrate; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium and boron; vitamin K1 combined in alfalfa concentrate; 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan (saccharomyces cerevisiae); pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), folic acid (as L-methylfolate), biotin, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), cellulose, sodium CMC, silicon dioxide, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
2 tablets daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Cellulose, sodium CMC, silicon dioxide, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
GMO, wheat, gluten,, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX