Foundation Formula 2
A Food State multivitamin and mineral supplement ideal for men and post-menopausal women. A good all-round formula in an easy to take tablet. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Ideally suited to men and post-menopausal women: a superb two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula.
- This supplement includes excellent levels of B-complex vitamins, vitamins C, D, E and K
- Foundation Formula 2 also has good levels of trace minerals - 150µg of selenium, 7mg of zinc, as well as 80µg of chromium
- It also includes the trace minerals iodine, boron copper, manganese and molybdenum
- With 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan (this is also included in our Immunovite supplement)
- This formula is iron free, so suitable for men and post-menopausal women
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Folic Acid (food folate)|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)|
|1/3 1/6 beta glucan|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: magnesium citrate, para amino benzoic acid (PABA), zinc citrate, copper sulphate, manganese chloride, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide (providing iodine), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), and sodium molybdate (providing molybdenum); vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; beta-carotene combined in carrot concentrate; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium and boron; vitamin K1 combined in alfalfa concentrate; 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan (saccharomyces cerevisiae); pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), food state folate, biotin, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium CMC, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
2 tablets daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium CMC, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX