For children over four years, teenagers and lightweight adults; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and trace minerals. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
For children over four years of age, teenagers and lightweight adults; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin).
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Very small tablets and therefore easy to take - ideal as a children's multivitamin and mineral
- This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous and immune systems, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Provides good levels of the other B-complex vitamins alongside vitamins D3, C, E and K
- This supplement has good levels of minerals including selenium (50µg), copper (0.5mg) and zinc (2mg). These trace minerals all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- It also includes 2mg of iron per tablet and 30µg of both chromium and iodine. Iron contributes to normal cognitive development in children, chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels, and iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones, cognitive function and growth of children
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human gastrointestinal (digestive) tract
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, zinc citrate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, ferrous fumarate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa; biotin, folic acid, niacinamide, para amino benzoic acid (PABA) and selenium combined with inactive Saccharomyces cerevisiae; vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin); vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide
- Children aged from 4-6 years = 1 tablet daily with food
-Children aged 6 years and over and adults = 1 tablet per 20kg of bodyweight daily or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide
GMO, wheat, gluten, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX