Aloe Vera Gel
Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle and active cold-extracted gel sourced from the highest quality raw ingredients. It is intended for topical use only and can be applied to minor cuts, abrasions and sore skin.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle cold-extracted gel sourced from the highest quality raw ingredients. It can be applied to minor cuts, abrasions and sore skin.
- The type of Aloe vera we use is Aloe barbadensis miller
- This is a gentle Aloe skin gel
- Some people use Aloe vera as a moisturising sunscreen
- Aloe is traditionally used topically and can be applied to minor burns, grazes, skin eruptions, stretch marks and dry skin conditions
- Our Aloe Vera Gel is free from perfume and parabens
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
For topical use only. Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel can be applied to minor skin wounds such as cuts, grazes, small ulcers, spots and burns to aid healing or to help lessen the effect of stretch marks. Apply to skin as often as required.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made with eyes, flush with cold water. This product should not be used by people with sensitivities to benzyl alcohol.
Aqua, glycerine. The following ingredients are below 1% total inclusion: Sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; soy & added colourings.
Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Once opened use within 18 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX