Cyto-Night is a powder which can be mixed in a small amount of water or juice at bedtime. It contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops. Montmorency cherry is a natural source of melatonin.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cyto-Night contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops
- Cyto-Night contains Montmorency cherry which is a natural source of melatonin (the sleep hormone)
- Glycine is an amino acid. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals)
- Magnesium is a mineral that is a co-factor for over 300 enzymes in the body. It has many roles including contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Hops are also included in this supplement
|Montmorency Cherry Powder||600mg||Magnesium||100mg||27%|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glycine, magnesium (from magnesium citrate), Montmorency cherry powder (Prunus cerasus) (a natural source of melatonin), hops extract 4:1
One level 3ml teaspoonful with a small (60ml) glass of water stirred well, ideally taken 2 hours after food and 1 hour before retiring. Do not take with food as this will decrease the product’s effectiveness.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult a Doctor or practitioner before use. Not suitable for children under 8 except under the guidance of a Doctor or practitioner. May cause drowsiness. Do not drive or use machinery if affected.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings
Keep in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX