Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Both omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids must be supplied in a dog’s diet and it is important that an adequate intake of each is achieved, as well as an appropriate ratio between them. Modern diets make an optimal intake difficult to achieve; commercial dog food is generally high in the pro-inflammatory omega-6 fats and may be lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Doggie Omega is formulated to provide an appropriate ratio of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, and the omega-6 fatty acid GLA
- Fatty acids are just as important as vitamins and minerals and are recommended by vets for dogs
- Contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
- The omega-6 fatty acid GLA is derived from cold pressed evening primrose oil which is high in fatty acids including gamma linoleic acid (GLA)
- The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are derived from plant microalgae, Schizochytrium sp microalgae, which is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
|Evening Primrose Oil||500mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Evening primrose oil (10% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)), algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.) providing Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous.
Toy (up to 5kg): 1 capsule daily
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2 capsules daily
To be taken with food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings.
This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX