Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid that the thyroid uses to make its hormones. Seagreens® <i>Ascophyllum nodosum</i> is the organic kelp (a type of seaweed) species that we use in this product. It provides a natural source of iodine. Thyroid Support also contains selenium. Both iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to make hormones and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals).
- Seagreens® Ascophyllum nodosum is the organic kelp (a type of seaweed) species that we use in our product. It provides a natural source of iodine - iodine is one of the micronutrients known to be short in many people's diets. Iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Seagreens® is a rich source of a range of minerals, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, essential fats and antioxidants. Studies demonstrate Seagreens®’ nutritional value to be higher than seaweeds of the same species from the same location
- Research shows that the iodine from Seagreens®is an ideal form which has a more prolonged and steady uptake than potassium iodide (the common form of iodine in table salt), with no adverse effect on the thyroid
- Seagreens® carries Nutritious Food Seaweed BDA certification, which assures consumers of consistent nutritional value, levels of iodine, and is rooted in the principles of sustainable food and biodynamic production
- Selenium is included as this trace mineral contributes to normal thyroid function
Iodine contributes to normal :
- production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- cognitive function
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system growth of children
Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Selenium contributes to:
- normal thyroid function
- normal spermatogenesis
- the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Organic Kelp (Seagreens® Ascophyllum nodosum)||215.0mg||*||(providing Iodine)||150.0ug||100||Manganese||2.67mg||133||Selenium (from yeast)||56.75ug||103|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Tyrosine, organic kelp (Seagreens ® Ascophyllum nodosum) providing iodine, manganese, selenium (from yeast), vegetable cellulose.
One or two capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegans & Vegetarians
Not to be used in pregnancy. People already taking prescribed thyroid medication should consult with their doctor before using this supplement.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX