Red Rice Yeast Plus
Red Rice Yeast Plus has recently been improved; it is now in smaller capsules as it contains a stronger organic extract of red rice yeast providing the same level of monacolin K (the main active component of red rice yeast). Red rice yeast contains a number of beneficial constituents including monacolin K, flavonoids, unsaturated fatty acids and sterols. This product is now in a smaller capsule, however, it has the same active dose as the previous product.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Red Rice Yeast Plus contains an organic extract of red rice yeast providing monacolin K (the main active component of red rice yeast). Red rice yeast has been used for centuries in China.
- Red rice yeast is prepared by fermentation of the rice with the yeast Monascus purpureus
- The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has authorised the following health claim for red rice yeast and monacolin K: Monacolin K from red rice yeast contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10mg of monacolin K)
- Cytoplan Red Rice Yeast Plus also includes hawthorn berry (Crataegus monogyna) and co-enzyme Q10
- Every batch of red rice yeast is checked to ensure there are no detectable levels of citrinin, a mycotoxin which can be produced during the fermentation process.
- The red rice yeast in this Cytoplan supplement is certified organic by the Soil Association
|Organic red rice yeast extract||100.0mg||*|
|- Providing Monocolin K||1.6mg||*|
|Hawthorn Berry powder (equivalent to 90mg hawthorn berry)||15.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Organic red rice yeast extract (Koji) (1.6% monacolin K), coenzyme Q10, hawthorn berry extract 6:1 (Crataegus monogyna), maltodextrin, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
3 capsules per day with meals for 8-12 weeks, reduce by 1 or 2 capsules once desired level is reached
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
People already taking cholesterol-lowering remedies should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX