Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique bacterial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century. Each capsule provides on average five billion live viable colonies which will survive the challenges of the stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract. Does not require refrigeration.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique bacterial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century.
- 250mg of Saccharomyces Boulardii per capsule
- Five billion live viable colonies of Saccharomyces Boulardii per capsule
- The Saccharomyces Boulardii in this supplement will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive (gastrointestinal) tract
- Our Saccharomyces Boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' - a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary. It is also antibiotic resistant
- A unique, natural and safe microorganism which has evolved in the human food chain since ancestral times and which has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Saccharomyces boulardii, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour
1 capsule a day after food, ideally 1/2 an hour or longer, or at bedtime. This may be increased to 1 capsule 3 times daily in acute episodes as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour
Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX