Digestive disorders and diseases affect millions of people worldwide. Symptoms can include bloating, reflux, diarrhoea, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Our food choices, use of antibiotics (and some other medications), stress, travel, illness, ageing and other factors can all affect digest...
Digestive disorders and diseases affect millions of people worldwide. Symptoms can include bloating, reflux, diarrhoea, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Our food choices, use of antibiotics (and some other medications), stress, travel, illness, ageing and other factors can all affect digestive health.
Our digestive health supplements include a range of Live Native Bacteria products (formerly known as probiotics) in capsule or powder form, including two vegan products; along with Aloe vera, psyllium husks and slippery elm.
- Acidophilus Plus
£18.70 fromIn stock
- Acidophilus Plus contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and a further eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of fructooligosaccharides
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract. With antibiotic resistant strains and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Ideal for children aged four years and upwards and adults up to their early 40s. Can also be taken by older adults but we generally recommend Fos-A-Dophilus for over 40s
- Betaine & Pepsin
- Hydrochloric acid (HCl) has a number of important functions within the stomach. The creation of an acidic environment in the stomach assists with the digestion of food
- Pepsin is a protein digesting enzyme produced in the stomach, where protein digestion begins. It works best in at a low pH (i.e. acidic environment)
- Each Betaine HCL with Pepsin capsule provides betaine HCl 345mg and pepsin NF 10mg
- Bromelain is a protease enzyme complex - proteases are enzymes that digest protein
- Cytoplan Bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from high quality pineapple fruit to provide a suitable and constant strength of dose and action
- Can be taken with protein-containing meals
- Caprylic Acid Plus
- Cytoplan's Caprylic Acid Plus combines caprylic acid with garlic, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract
- The balance of micro-flora in the digestive tract is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits and other factors. If this occurs, undesirable organisms such as Candida albicans can overgrow
- Saccharomyces Boulardii
£12.30 fromIn stock
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a bacterial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century
- Each capsule provides on average five billion live viable colonies which will survive the challenges of the stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Antibiotic resistant and does not require refrigeration