Wholefood Iron is made from a hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. Each capsule provides 5mg of iron. This is a gentle, non-constipating form of iron. Iron has many roles including contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, cognitive function, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and immune system function.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin. Iron also has numerous other roles in the body including contributing to normal immune system function, cognitive function and cognitive development in children.
- Cytoplan Wholefood Iron is made from a species of Brassica (a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli) that has been hydroponically grown
- This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood
- Pregnancy, menstruation and blood loss from injury will reduce iron stores
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Iron contributes to normal:
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
- energy-yielding metabolism
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- oxygen transport in the body
- immune system function
Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically-grown crucifeous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing Iron, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Dairy, yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX