- Aller-G Formula
- Aller-G Formula is a comprehensive multi nutrient complex with quercetin, designed to provide seasonal support for those with allergies such as hay fever
- Provides a combination of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients at optimal levels for supporting immune system function
- Made with sensitive individuals in mind and is completely free from GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, flavourings and colourings
- Immunovite - Beta 1-3,1-6 Glucan
£14.40 fromIn stock
- Immunovite contains beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc
- Vitamin C, zinc and selenium contribute to normal immune system function
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre
- Immune Complete 1
£25.20 fromIn stock
- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels
- Our Immune Complete 1 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin, resveratrol and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- This product contains iron and is ideally suited to teenagers and menstruating women.
- Immune Complete 2
£25.20 fromIn stock
- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels.
- Our Immune Complete 2 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- This product does not contain iron and is therefore suitable for adults, in particular men and postmenopausal women.
- Wholefood Vitamin D3 Vegan
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans, this Wholefood Vitamin D3 comprises a natural plant base of lichen
- One tablet provides 62.5µg (2500i.u.) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and the normal function of the immune system
- Cherry C
£17.20 fromIn stock
- We are sorry this product is presently out of stock. It is not likely to be in before the New Year. There are global shortages of the high quality acerola cherry that we use in this product and rather than compromise our product with a lower quality mater
- We do have several good alternatives: Food state Vitamin C (product code 4046) which is also a wholefood vitamin C rich in bioflavonoids, the only difference being that it is in tablets not capsules; we also have acerola complex which is new and very simi
- Vitamin C (Food State)
- Food State™️ Vitamin C is combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges
- Food State™️ Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities
- This supplement comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after flavonoid tangeritin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Vitamin C + Bioflavanoids
£14.90 fromIn stock
- This supplement provides a high potency of vitamin C - 1000mg per capsule as ascorbic acid, along with 50mg of bioflavonoids
- Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruit and vegetables
- Please note this is not a Food State or Wholefood supplement
- Organic Vitamin C
- Cytoplan Organic Vitamin C provides 200mg of vitamin C (per capsule) derived from organic amla fruit
- Amla fruit is naturally rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and other polyphenols
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means that it is an antioxidant
- Vitamin C 1000mg TR
- A high potency vitamin C (ascorbic acid) providing 1000mg of vitamin C per tablet
- With the added benefit of rosehip, acerola and bioflavonoids
- Time Release matrix - vitamin C is slowly released into the bloodstream over an 8 hour period
- Wholefood Zinc
- Wholefood Zinc provides 7.5mg of zinc per capsule
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function, normal vision and testosterone production, as well as the maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli
- Zinc Citrate
- Provides 30 mg of elemental zinc per capsule in citrate form.
- As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- For short- to medium-term use to increase levels of zinc.
- Zinc Citrate 15mg
- Provides 15mg of zinc in the form of zinc citrate per tablet
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc citrate is a well-absorbed non-food form of zinc
- Zinc & Copper
- Food State Zinc & Copper includes 15mg of zinc and 1mg of copper per tablet
- Food State Zinc is combined with Food State Copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as zinc and copper complete for the same absorption sites
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Chewy C
- Children’s natural orange flavoured Vitamin C gummies
- A new formula made with no artificial ingredients, with all natural colours and flavours from oranges
- This product is designed to help optimise the functioning of the immune system, aid collagen formation and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Cell-Active Glutathione
£49.90Out of stock
- A powerful antioxidant formula designed to help protect cells from free radicals and delay the signs of aging
- Contains N-Acetyl L Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gingko Biloba, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cell-Active Glutathione and Resveratrol
- This product comes in one size of 60 vegan capsules.
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
£17.00Out of stock
- NAC is a highly stable and bioavailable form of the amino acid cysteine
- NAC is renowned for its ability to replenish levels of the glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant
- NAC also plays an important role in the body’s detoxification process, respiratory and circulatory system, as well as regulating levels of glutamate, the most important
- Honey Bee Propolis
- Propolis is a complex food, and over 180 natural compounds have been identified including bioflavonoids
- Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids
- Cytoplan Honey Bee Propolis is pure and additive free. One capsule provides 150mg of propolis extract, equivalent to 750mg of propolis powder