Health Creation: Digest Plus
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts produced in the body which break down food into its basic components so the nutrients can be absorbed. Digest Plus provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes including bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase. These enzymes digest protein, fat, sugars and carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts produced in the body (i.e. in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas) which break down food into its basic components so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients they require to build and maintain cells, tissues and organs.
- Digest Plus is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Digest Plus provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy, sugars and carbohydrates
- The plant-sourced enzymes in Digest Plus are bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included. Hydrochloric acid is produced in the stomach to provide an acid environment for digestion of food. People may have low levels of hydrochloric acid for a number of reasons
|Lipase||100.0 mg||203 FIP|
|Lactase||10.0 mg||658.18 U|
|Cellulase||10.0 mg||30.0 U|
* Enzyme activity is measured and expressed in
Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units,
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain; Lipase; Protease; Amylase; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), Betaine hydrochloride; Papain; Lactase; Cellulase trichoderma.
1-2 capsules daily just before the main meal of the day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not take if peptic ulcer is present or suspected.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.