Vitamin B12 sublingual
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A high potency active vitamin B12 supplement containing a combined dose of 1mg of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin (500µg of each), which are both active forms of this vitamin. People at particular risk of vitamin B12 deficiency include those eating a vegan or vegetarian diet and people with low stomach acid or other digestive conditions leading to malabsorption.
- Both active forms of B12
- Rapid noticeable results
- Indicated for low B12 and poor methylation
- Small tablets
- Rapid sublingual absorption
A high potency active B12 supplement containing 500µg of methylcobalamin and 500µg of adenosylcobalamin, which are both active forms of this important vitamin.
- Provides active forms of vitamin B12
- Sublingual means 'beneath the tongue' - these tablets will dissolve in the mouth allowing oral absorption
- Methylcobalamin is the active form used in the methylation cycle. Methylation reactions occur in every cell in the body
- Adenosylcobalamin is the active form that is used in the mitochondria (which are the energy power houses of cells)
- Vegan and vegetarian diets can be low in B12
- Other people at risk of low B12 include those with digestive conditions that lead to malabsorption, low stomach acid (e.g. due to long-term antacid medication, proton pump inhibitors, H2 blockers, ageing or zinc deficiency), surgery where nitrous oxide has been used as an anaesthetic, and other prescription medications which impair B12 absorption (e.g. metformin, colchicine, neomycin and others)
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system function
- homocysteine metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- immune system function
Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Place one tablet daily under the tongue until it is dissolved completely, or as directed by a practitioner. Our Vitamin B12 Sublingual tablets can also be swallowed whole, or chewed.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you have recently had coronary stent surgery, do not take this supplement except under medical advice.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.