Cytoplan Celadrin® Cream, for topical use, is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. People report using Celadrin® for knee, elbow, wrist and hand joints in particular. We also have Celadrin® in capsule form and both products can be used together. We recommend the capsules are taken regularly, daily, and the cream is applied as and when required.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Our Celadrin® Cream, is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- People report using Celadrin® for knee, elbow, wrist and hand joints in particular. A number of small trials have also been carried out
- Celadrin® products available previously were obtained from bovine sources which restricted their use for vegetarians and vegans. In addition, the fact that it was an animal based product with concerns for the source has limited its popularity. This plant based source of Celadrin® has a fatty acid complex identical in structure to the bovine form and research shows it to be equally effective
- For topical use only, can be used alongside Celadrin® oral capsules
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Myristate, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Oleate, Cetyl Caprate, Cetyl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitoleate, Cetyl Myristoleate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Capsaicin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, BHT, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid, Limonene*. *component of essential oils
Celadrin Cream can be used on all joints, including arms, legs and back. Apply Celadrin Cream to the affected area, gently massaging in a circular motion.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water.
Aqua, Cetyl tallowate, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, Dimethicone, stearic acid, tocopherol, carbomer, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfate cetearyl, BHT, Triethanolamine, citric acid, Methylparaben, disodium EDTA, d-limonene*, linadool*
Wheat, yeast, soy, starch, gluten, dairy & added colourings.
Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Once opened use within 3 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX