- Small tablets
- Ideal daily potency - no copper
- Gentle & bioeffective
Zinc citrate is a well-absorbed non-food form of zinc. Zinc is involved in the functioning of over 200 enzymes in the body. Zinc contributes to normal immune system function; cognitive function; fertility; the maintenance of normal bones; hair, nails and skin; testosterone levels in the blood and normal vision. Each tablet provides 15mg of zinc in the form of zinc citrate. If taking longer term then consideration should be given to copper intake as zinc and copper compete for uptake and high dose zinc supplementation can deplete copper levels. Minerals in citrate forms fit into normal metabolic pathways which is why they are biologically well utilised.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones; hair, nails and skin; testosterone levels in the blood and normal vision
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base balance, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, macronutrient metabolism, metabolism of vitamin A, metabolism of fatty acids, protein synthesis and immune system function
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Zinc citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.