- Wholefood Zinc
- Wholefood Zinc provides 7.5mg of zinc per capsule
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function, normal vision and testosterone production, as well as the maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli
- Zinc & Copper
- Food State Zinc & Copper includes 15mg of zinc and 1mg of copper per tablet
- Food State Zinc is combined with Food State Copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as zinc and copper complete for the same absorption sites
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Zinc Citrate
- Provides 30 mg of elemental zinc per capsule in citrate form.
- As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- For short- to medium-term use to increase levels of zinc.
- Zinc Citrate 15mg
- Provides 15mg of zinc in the form of zinc citrate per tablet
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc citrate is a well-absorbed non-food form of zinc