For many years now at Cytoplan we have presented the rationale that there is a nutrition gap in most people’s diets. The nutrition gap describes the difference between the levels of nutrients the average person, eating a reasonable Western diet, is obtaining from food, and the levels of nutrien...
For many years now at Cytoplan we have presented the rationale that there is a nutrition gap in most people’s diets. The nutrition gap describes the difference between the levels of nutrients the average person, eating a reasonable Western diet, is obtaining from food, and the levels of nutrients identified by research as being needed for optimal health. Nutrient shortfalls can impact adversely on both immediate and long-term health.
The nutritional status of our bodies is dependent on a number of factors, including:
- Food choices
- Food growing, processing and preparation methods
- The nutrient content of the food we eat – this has decreased significantly over the last 80 years with the development of intensive farming
- The ability of our bodies to assimilate these nutrients
- Lifestyle factors, such as smoking, stress, alcohol intake and medications which increase the need for certain nutrients
- Our level of activity (energy expenditure)
Therefore, we recommend an all-round multivitamin and mineral formula is taken daily, as a foundation, to bridge the nutrition gap.
- CoQ10 Multi
£14.60 fromIn stock
- Our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating CoQ10, beta glucan and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12), vitamin C and vitamin D3. Includes excellent levels of trace minerals - zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- A low iron formula so ideal for men and post-menopausal women. However, it can also be used by younger women looking for a multi that includes CoQ10 and higher levels of vitamin B12
- Antioxidant plus CoQ10
- Antioxidant plus CoQ10 contains excellent levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, also containing CoQ10
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means they are antioxidants
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula