- Cell-Active DIM
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) is a metabolite of a phytochemical called indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and cabbage
- This product combines DIM with calcium d-glucarate metabolism
- Each capsule provides 100mg of DIM and 200mg of calcium d-glucarate
- Immune Complete 1
£25.20 fromIn stock
- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels
- Our Immune Complete 1 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin, resveratrol and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- This product contains iron and is ideally suited to teenagers and menstruating women.
- Immune Complete 2
£25.20 fromIn stock
- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels.
- Our Immune Complete 2 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- This product does not contain iron and is therefore suitable for adults, in particular men and postmenopausal women.
- Multi B Extra
- Multi B Extra is a Food State supplement that contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- This product also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically vitamin C
- Magnesium is also included as it works with some of the B Vitamins to contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Psyllium Husk Capsules
- Cytoplan Psyllium Husk capsules comprise the seed coatings from Plantago ovata which are cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and importantly free from solvents
- As psyllium husks pass through the digestive tract they turn into a gel which expands considerably
- It is important to drink adequate water at the same time as taking psyllium husks – 200 to 250ml of water with each two capsule dose
- Red Rice Yeast Plus
- Red Rice Yeast Plus has recently been improved; it is now in smaller capsules as it contains a stronger organic extract of red rice yeast
- Red rice yeast has been used for centuries in China
- Red rice yeast contains a number of constituents including monacolin K, flavonoids, unsaturated fatty acids and sterols