Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate Powder
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A soluble vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder. This is a buffered form of vitamin C (pH neutral) i.e. non-acidic and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid. The powder allows for flexible dosing. Vitamin C’s functions include contributing to normal immune system function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant.
- PH neutral vitamin C
- No taste
- Easy to take powder
- High potency
A soluble vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder. This is a buffered form of vitamin C (pH neutral) i.e. non-acidic and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintaining the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Finely divided, soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate|
|1g = 1250% of the NRV|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as soluble calcium ascorbate powder).
1-3g daily dissolved in water or fruit juice, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Doses of over 1g of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Wheat, starch, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.