FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
50+ is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available. It provides CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamin D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. High in natural phyto-antioxidants and immune system supporting nutrients.
- All encompassing multivitamin & mineral formula with wholefood nutrients
- High potency
- With extra immune support
- Most bioeffective forms - with methylfolate, K2, P5P and active B12
- Safe & effective
A comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula providing CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamin D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. High in natural phyto-antioxidants and immune system supporting nutrients.
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and women aged 50 plus, and those on statin medication
- High in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- Has optimal levels of vitamin D, which is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for health at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted. Vitamin D is provided as D3; the most bioeffective form, from lichen, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals – including zinc, selenium and chromium
- CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells. It can become seriously depleted as we get older
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s natural production
- Also contains beta 1,3, 1,6 glucan for additional immune support
- This is a low iron formula
- Suitable for individuals wanting to support cognitive health, immune function and energy levels
|Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols)||20mg||+|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||10mg||75|
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid)||100mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||130mcg||5200|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc, iron, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum and selenium. Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), magnesium citrate, beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), co-enzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5, as calcium pantothenate), selenium from yeast, vitamin E (as natural mixed tocopherols and d-alpha tocopherol acetate), iodine (from kelp extract), vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride), zinc citrate, vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), acerola extract providing vitamin C, vitamin D3 from lichen (cholecalciferol), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), beta carotene (from Daucus carta), manganese sulphate, vitamin K2 (MK-7), boron (from disodium tetraborate decahydrate), folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), biotin, molybdenum (from sodium molybdate), maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, corn starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, MCT oil, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.