FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A healthy, optimally functioning immune system is one of the main foundations of good health and protection from seasonal allergies during the spring and summer months.
Aller-G Formula provides a powerful combination of nutrients including quercetin and beta glucan alongside the vitamins A, C, and D, and the minerals selenium and zinc; all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system and support the body in managing seasonal allergies, such as hay fever.
- Multivitamin and mineral formula with natural phyto-antioxidants
- Designed to optimise immune function
- Aid for allergies
- For seasonal or all year round use
A healthy immune system is one that reacts appropriately to external threats. An allergy occurs when the immune system overreacts to an everyday substance, and an allergen can be something harmless such as pollen.
During an allergic reaction the immune system reacts in the same way it would respond to a harmful pathogen. IgE antibodies are released, which bind to mast cells, triggering the release of histamine. A rise in histamine is responsible for the classic allergic symptoms such as itching, wheezing, sneezing and runny nose (often seen in individuals with hay fever). However, it is possible to lower the likelihood of an allergic reaction, or to reduce the severity of one, by ingesting nutrients that help to support the healthy function of the immune system.
Aller-G Formula is a comprehensive multi nutrient complex with quercetin, designed to provide seasonal support.
- High in natural phyto-antioxidants including quercetin
- Includes optimal levels of vitamins A, C and D, zinc and selenium, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, which is your body’s defence against allergens such as pollen
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, which play an important role in the maintenance and repair of the body’s natural defences
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress during allergic responses. It also supports immune system function by stabilising cell membranes and helping to reduce the release of histamine
- Vitamin D is now considered one of the most important vitamins for immunity, as well as being one of the most depleted. Vitamin D may help to lower the chance of developing allergies as it plays an important part in modulating the immune system and ensuring its appropriate function. Our vitamin D3 is sourced from lichen, making it suitable for vegans.
- Selenium acts as a powerful antioxidant by protecting cells from oxidative stress. Soil depletion of selenium has drastically reduced the levels available in food. Aller-G Formula provides selenium from yeast, which has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form
- Quercetin is a powerful source of natural flavonoids. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant against external threat. Studies show that quercetin may help prevent the release of histamine from cell membranes
- Oregano naturally contains rosmarinic acid, which may influence the way in which the immune system responds to allergens
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre.
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||8mg||570|
|Folic acid as 5 MTHF||50μg||25|
|Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin||100μg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||50μg||*|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan||150mg||*|
|Oregano 4:1 extract||20mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium (from citrate); HPMC (capsule shell), Quercetin; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid); Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (from saccharomyces cerevisiae); N-Acetyl-Cysteine; L-Lysine; Pantothenic acid; Resveratrol; Selenium (from yeast); Chromium (from yeast); Zinc (from citrate); Oregano 4:1 extract; Manganese (from gluconate); Vitamin A acetate; Thiamin Hcl; Vitamin D3 from Lichen; Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin); Riboflavin; Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol succinate); Niacinamide; Iodine from Kelp; Vitamin B6 as P5P; Vitamin K2 (MK-7); Copper citrate; Folic acid as L-Methyltetrahydrofolate; Sodium Molybdate
Acute use: 1 capsule 3 times a day with food.
Maintenance: 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Taken with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Vegetarians and vegans
Not recommended for pregnancy and breastfeeding
HPMC (capsule shell)
We guarantee this product free from GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight.