Caprylic Acid Plus
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Caprylic Acid Plus combines caprylic acid with garlic, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract to support gastrointestinal health. In a healthy digestive tract the microflora consists of balanced amounts of native friendly bacteria and other microbes. This balance is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits and other factors. If this occurs, undesirable organisms can overgrow.
- High potency herbal and caprylic acid formula
- Assists in the maintenance of normal intestinal microflora
- Targets cell walls of pathogenic bacteria and yeasts
- Small capsules
Caprylic Acid Plus combines caprylic acid with garlic, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract to support gastrointestinal health.
In a healthy digestive tract, the microflora consists of balanced amounts of native friendly bacteria and other microbes. This balance is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, stress, illness and medications. Under these conditions undesirable organisms such as the Candida albicans fungus can overwhelm our protective native bacteria, leaving the small and large intestine vulnerable and prone to discomfort and unpleasant symptoms.
If particularly susceptible to tummy upsets or travelling to an exotic place, supplementing with antimicrobial nutrients such as garlic, oregano, grapefruit seed extract and caprylic acid may help provide additional protection.
We recommend that this product is combined with one of our probiotic supplements.
- Caprylic acid is a natural dietary fatty acid found in coconut oil, with a history of traditional use
- Garlic has a number of uses with research dating back to 1936, and long-standing traditional use in the history of natural food and herbs. Please note that although this product contains garlic, it is still suitable for those on a low FODMAPs diet. This is because the garlic is only at 70mgs per capsule and hence the level of Fermentable Oligo- Di-, Mono-saccharides and Polyols are sufficiently low enough not to cause any digestive discomfort. It is only when garlic and other high FODMAPs foods are ingested at levels of several grams (not mgs) that they can cause digestive discomfort in susceptible people
- Another well-established herb that again has been traditionally used
Grapefruit Seed Extract:
- Grapefruit-seed extract, often referred to as Citricidal, has a long history of use
Green Tea Extract:
- Green tea is a natural source of catechins
|Oregano 4:1 extract||10.0mg||*|
|- Equivalent to 40mg of whole Oregano|
|Grapefruit Seed Extract||10.0mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract||5.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium caprylate (caprylic acid), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), garlic powder, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract.
1-2 capsules daily (taken morning and lunchtime, half an hour before eating) or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take this product unless advised to do so by a Doctor. Not suitable for people with ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.