FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Celadrin® is a plant-based supplement for joint pain and inflammation - especially for small joints such as hands and feet. Celadrin® is a patented combination of fatty acids which support the integrity of cell membranes in the body thus balancing the inflammatory process and reducing pain
- Vegetable fatty acid complex
- For joint pain and repair
- Small joint affinity
- Rapid action
Our Celadrin, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, is an exciting high potency supplement to include as part of your joint health programme
- Celadrin® is believed to work in a similar way to the essential fatty acids from fish oil in providing support during the inflammatory process
- Celadrin® is backed by a number of positive anecdotal reports. People report using it for knee, elbow, wrist and hand joints in particular. A number of small trials have also been carried out
- Celadrin® products available previously were obtained from bovine sources which restricted their use for vegetarians and vegans. In addition, the fact that it was an animal based product with concerns for the source has limited its popularity. This new plant based source of Celadrin® has a fatty acid complex identical in structure to the bovine form and research shows it to be equally effective. The plant-based source of the fatty acids is sustainably sourced palm oil
- Can be used alongside our topical Celadrin® cream
|Providing 52% Esterified Fatty Acids|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Celadrin® powder (esterified fatty acids from palm seed oil*, acacia gum), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell). *from sustainably sourced palm oil.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
Acacia gum, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Dairy, wheat; starch, dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.