- Daily Essentials
- Small easy to swallow capsules - ideal as an older children’s multivitamin and mineral
- This supplement has good levels of minerals including selenium (50µg), copper (0.5mg) and zinc (3mg).
- Contains 25mg of magnesium. Magnesium contributes the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Nutri Bears Multivitamin for kids
- A children’s chewable multi: vitamin and mineral-enriched bear-shaped red gummies with a strawberry flavour
- A new and improved formula featuring additional nutrients and improvements to taste and texture
- Specially designed for children over three years old and teenagers, but suitable for adults too. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans (no gelatine)
- Kids Omega 3
- This liquid fish oil contains excellent levels of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals etc. (detection is now possible in parts per million)
- This oil is whole body fish oil with a lovely, tangy lemon taste (no fishiness at all - promise!)
- Chewy C
- Children’s natural orange flavoured Vitamin C gummies
- A new formula made with no artificial ingredients, with all natural colours and flavours from oranges
- This product is designed to help optimise the functioning of the immune system, aid collagen formation and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Lem-O-3 is a delicious, lemon-flavoured fish oil (omega-3) with a lovely tangy lemon taste. One teaspoon (5ml) provides 673mg of EPA and 462.5mg of DHA
- This whole body fish oil includes 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc.
- Junior Vitamin D3
- One tablet provides 25µg/1,000i.u. of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) at 500% of the NRV, suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient
- Vitamin D has a number of vital roles in the body including contributing to the normal function of the immune system, the absorption of calcium, and maintenance of bones and teeth