Dentavital CoQ10 Multi
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
CoQ10 Multi is a comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating CoQ10 (CoQ10), beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. Minerals are provided by a species of Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli, which is grown hydroponically.
Dentavital CoQ10 Multi is a comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula incorporating CoQ10, beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12.
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has excellent levels of the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D. Those at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency are the elderly (65+ years), people who rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine) and people with dark skin. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bio-effective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals - zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- Minerals are provided by a species of Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli, which is grown hydroponically. This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan, which is also included in our Immunovite supplement
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and post-menopausal women Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule) because men and post-menopausal women have lower iron requirements
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10.0mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||70mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum. Selenium from yeast, molybdenum (sodium molybdate), vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), vitamin C (acerola extract), vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), thiamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin, folic acid as L-methylfolate, biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, iodine (from Laminaria digitata), manganese sulphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food taken early in the day, or as directed by your practitioner. If the patient has not taken supplements before and has been recommended to take 2 capsules per day, we suggest they start with 1 a day and increase to 2 per day after 7-10 days.
Vegans and vegetarians.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.