Dentavital Cell-Active Glutathione
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Dentavital Cell-Active Glutathione Complex includes liposomal glutathione, N-acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, Gingko biloba, rosemary leaf extract and resveratrol.
- Glutathione: Synthesised in the body and naturally found in every cell, glutathione provides protection from free radicals and peroxides. The body manufactures a number of different antioxidants including glutathione, which is sometimes referred to as the Master Antioxidant. It is essential to help the body's cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity. It also has an important role in detoxification pathways and healthy function of the liver and intestinal tract
- Studies have demonstrated high concentrations of glutathione in gingival crevicular fluid (fluid in gum crevices), saliva, serum and gingival tissues of healthy individuals
- Until now, oral supplementation with glutathione has been difficult. Supplements need to be in a liposomal form to cross cell membranes and be used inside cells
- N-acetyl L carnitine: An important amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism playing a major role in fat metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle, for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing energy the cell needs to perform its metabolic activities
- Alpha lipoic acid is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue
- Includes 50mg of Gingko biloba of which the active component is ginkgolide
- Each capsule of Cell-Active Glutathione includes 12.5mg of the herb rosemary which contains lipid-soluble flavonoids
- This supplement also contains resveratrol - a flavonoid found at high levels in grapes. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds (over 5,000) that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Dietary flavonoids occur naturally in fruit, vegetables, chocolate, wine and tea. Flavonoids are a variety of deep, dark colours (e.g. blue, purple, green, red)
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba 50:1 extract (Equivalent to 1250mg of whole Ginkgo)||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary Leaf 10:1 extract (Equivalent to 125mg of whole Rosemary)||12.5mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl l-carnitine; alpha lipoic acid; ginkgo biloba; rosemary leaf extract; liposomal glutathione; resveratrol; vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement.
Vegetarians and vegans.
People taking prescription medications should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement. Not suitable to be taken during pregnancy.
Store in a cool, dry place.