FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A gentle and natural formulation that includes Spirulina (providing chlorophyll), garlic, vitamin C, manganese and zinc. This supplement is intended for short-term use i.e. up to two months. Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants.
Detox Support comprises the following nutrients:
- Spirulina 200mg (contains chlorophyll) and associated phytonutrients
- Garlic 200mg Garlic contains sulphydryl groups and allicin
- Vitamin C 200mg Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (it is therefore an antioxidant) and the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Manganese 6mg Manganese is often depleted in people with heavy metal burden as most heavy metals lower manganese levels. Manganese also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc 5mg Lead and cadmium inhibit zinc dependent enzymes and exert more of a toxic effect in the presence of zinc deficiency
- This supplement is intended for short term use i.e. up to two months
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), spirulina, garlic (Allium sativum), capsule shell (vegetable callulose), manganese citrate and zinc citrate.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
May contain naturally-occurring sulphites
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat; soy, gluten;dairy; added sugar, colourings; flavourings and preservatives
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.