- Biofood Magnesium
£20.80 fromIn stock
- Provides 100mg of magnesium per tablet. A Food State supplement which provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal nerve function
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function
- This product includes ubiquinol – the reduced form of CoQ10, along with acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rosemary and Gingko biloba
- Acetyl L-carnitine is an important amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism playing a major role in fat metabolism
- Alpha lipoic acid is soluble in both water and fat based tissue. Rosemary contains lipid-soluble flavonoids
- D-Ribose is the main building block of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which is the form of energy storage within cells
- Where energy production is compromised then fatigue and other health symptoms may arise
- In powder form, allowing flexible dosing
- Immune Complete 1
£25.20 fromIn stock
- All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels
- Our Immune Complete 1 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin, resveratrol and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- This product contains iron and is ideally suited to teenagers and menstruating women.
- Krill Oil
- Krill Oil contains the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and high levels of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant
- The EPA and DHA in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, which research suggests may be more easily absorbed by the gut than the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oils
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- In powder form: this supplement comprises pure L-glutamine
- Glutamine is stored and used as a fuel by the muscle cells and gastrointestinal cells of the body
- It is often taken as a supplement post-exercise
- Multi Protein+
- Our protein powder is a blend of vegan protein (from brown rice, pea, hemp, pumpkin, sunflower and chickpea protein) to provide a full spectrum of amino acid
- It is also a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral providing optimum levels of nutrients including CoQ10, methylcobalamin (B12) and vitamin D3.
- This protein powder is free of complex carbohydrates, sugars and sweeteners and is therefore useful for individuals who are following a carbohydrate restricted diet
- Omega 3 Vegan
£26.30Out of stock
- An ideal vegan source of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Two capsules will provide 334mg of DHA and 166mg of EPA (on average)
- Derived from plant marine algae Schizochytrium sp.
- Vegetarian Vitamin D3 62.5ug
- This product is a high potency Vitamin D3 supplement suitable for vegetarians.
- One tablet provides 62.5µg (2,500i.u) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) at 1250% of the NRV.
- High potency, one-a-day formula, the level often recommended by healthcare practitioners
- Wholefood Vitamin D3 Vegan
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans, this Wholefood Vitamin D3 comprises a natural plant base of lichen
- One tablet provides 62.5µg (2500i.u.) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and the normal function of the immune system